We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are stepped on.
Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to DrNitch.com, without refund or recourse.
www.DrNitch.com is a website operated by Dr Nitch Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registration Number 7009324. Our registered office is 4 Ham Close, Aughton, Marlborough, Wilts SN8 3SB, Great Britain.
After your discounted trial 14 day subscription to DrNitch.com ends, you agree to either pay our standard monthly subscription fee (currently $29 a month) or cancel your membership. You may cancel your membership at any time before your trial ends by cancelling here. Our payment processor ClickBank will, at their discretion, allow for the return of any defective product within 60 days from the date of purchase. After 60 days all sales are final.
You are able to cancel at any time and owe nothing further. If you cancel during your first 14 days of membership you will only be charged the $4.99 you paid to join. After 14 days you are automatically enrolled into our standard $29 per month subscription plan.
On DrNitch.com all months are equally 30 days for the avoidance of doubt so your ‘monthly’ subscription will be paid every 30 days or until you cancel. It is very easy to cancel your subscription and can be done by following the information found in our cancellation process.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit our Secure Renewal Subscription Form.
2. Refund Policy
If you take out a trial subscription to DrNitch.com through one of our special offers it is entirely YOUR responsibility to track when the special trial membership rolls over into a standard subscription plan. The duration of any special offer or trial we offer to new subscribers is clearly indicated when you take out the subscription.
Please remember that you can log into your account at any time during or after the trial to cancel your subscription. Due to email not being reliable you cannot request cancellation via email.
Our payment processor ClickBank will, at their discretion, allow for the return of any defective product within 60 days from the date of purchase. After 60 days all sales are final.
3. Use of Website
The Company authorizes you to view and access a single copy of the content available on or from the DrNitch.com website (the “Website”) solely for your use.
To access DrNitch.com and its related sites you must be eighteen years of age or older. If you are not aged over eighteen then you are NOT premitted to use or access DrNitch.com for any purpose. DrNitch.com does not obtain any information that falls within the terms of The Child Online Privacy Act of 1998 (COPA) due to the age restrictions in force for use and membership of the site (see above). Consequently the site is not monitored as falling under the terms of the COPA.
4. Your Conduct
This website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals interested in niche marketing concepts and ideas. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the website, and all users agree not to use the Website, for any for any purposes other than designated by Dr Nitch, including but not limited to:
- Using the website in any way that breaches any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Using the databases for any purpose other than as for the purposes established by Dr Nitch.
- Using the website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent OR has any such purpose or effect.
- Sending unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or sending unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of this website.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity. Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website’s infrastructure.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism to navigate or search this website other than the search engine and search agents available from Dr Nitch and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Explorer).
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this website.
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Website Content or information available from this website.
- Framing of or linking to any of the Website Content or information available from this website.
- Participating in a denial-of-service attack against this site or against any other web site or computer environment by using this site.
- Providing any information to this site that is inaccurate or misleading.
- Collecting or attempting to collect any information of others, including passwords and account or other information, or providing to or transmitting through this site any material that is unlawful or violates the rights of others.
- Engaging in any screen scraping or data acquisition and consolidation.
- Accessing any account or information that does not belong to you.
- Copying or adapting the HTML, Java script or any other dynamic code that the Company creates to generate any Website Content or the pages making up this website.
- Making any unauthorized commercial use of this website.
- You are prohibited from publishing or posting from or to www.DrNitch.com any material which encourages behaviour that could be identified as a criminal offence, civil liability or other civil disobedience.
5. Site Security Rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
6. Use of Website Content
Users of the website will receive niche market ideas together with tools, information, product concepts and draft product ideas. However, your use of these ideas, tools, and information are only recommendations for your business, and only you are responsible for the implementation of these ideas, tools, and information and for your own business success. For these reasons, subscription fees to DrNitch.com are neither refundable nor transferable.
No content on the Website shall be construed as offering legal, accounting, or any other type of professional advice. You should consult with a professional where appropriate.
The information on the website represents the views of the author as at the date of publication. As conditions change, the authors reserve the right to alter and update the content to reflect the new conditions.
Dr Nitch does not assume any responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any of the articles or information posted on the Website. The advice and information contained on this site might not be suitable for your own personal circumstances. This material is sold with the understanding that the author and publisher assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of this material who directly or indirectly act on the information contained herein.
The website content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Dr Nitch makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of this website or the Website Content. The use of the Dr Nitch Ltd website and the Website Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the website and may be made at any time.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME.
7. User Information
8. User Submissions
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any information placed on the Website by you, and for the consequences of your posting, whenever content is posted on the website, including but not limited to the Dr. Nitch community. You must not, and by using this website you agree not to, do the following things:
- post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it
- post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner
- post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others
- post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity
- post material that is off-topic on topic-specific message boards
- post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- impersonate another person
- post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
This website is only a venue for those interested in niche marketing ideas and concepts. Dr Nitch is not involved in the actual transaction between users of this website. As a result, Dr Nitch has no control over the quality, safety or legality of information posted and the truth or accuracy of the listings. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Website and/or the other Dr Nitch websites.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, Dr Nitch cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on this website, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Dr Nitch, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and partners, from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If You are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code d1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users that is made available through the Website and/or the other Dr Nitch website. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Website.
Dr Nitch does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of this website, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant Dr Nitch and its affiliates the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Website retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
We appreciate hearing from our customers and welcome your comments regarding our services and the Dr Nitch website. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those that we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), the Submission shall be the property of Dr Nitch. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. Dr Nitch shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
9. Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
10. Identification of Agent to Receive Notification and Elements of Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to this Website and is accessible on this Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that you claim to be infringing
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this website where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if you have one, your e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use on the website of the copyrighted work in the manner You are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We have designated Colin Stevens as our agent to receive notices of claims of copyright infringement on our website. You can contact our agent as follows:
Mail: Dr Nitch Ltd, 4 Ham Close, Aughton, Marlborough, Wilts SN8 3SB
Telephone: (44) 01264 850217
Email: Support AT DrNitch Dot com
11. Intellectual Property
Dr Nitch, and any other Dr Nitch trademarks and trade names, and any variations thereof, are and shall remain the trademarks and trade names and exclusive property of Dr Nitch Ltd, and any unauthorized use of such trademarks and trade names is unlawful. Other trademarks on this website are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used by you in any form.
Any software provided or used on www.DrNitch.com is the property of Dr Nitch Ltd or its software providers and is protected by UK, EU & International Laws.
You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Website Content on any copy you make of the Website Content. You may not sell or modify the Website Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Website Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Website Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
All other trademarks that appear on www.DrNitch.com that are not owned by Dr Nitch Ltd are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated, connected to or supported by Dr Nitch Ltd.
Dr Nitch respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition to your use of this Website, you agree not to use the Website to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any account holders, and block access to our Website of any users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the user whose access is blocked.
The Website and any part thereof may not be downloaded, snagged or recorded via screen recording and downloading devices. Our content may not be reproduced, altered, re-published, modified, copied, sold, shared or otherwise used for commercial purposed without the express written permission of Dr Nitch Ltd.
The Dr Nitch name and brand identity may not be used in any way to promote any material not created by us without the express written permission of Dr Nitch Ltd.
Dr Nitch Ltd grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of www.DrNitch.com. As such you are allowed to read and/or listen to the contents and make copies for personal use ONLY.
Where distribution rights are clearly in place you may give copies of specified content to others free of charge provided that:
- Dr Nitch Ltd is clearly accredited as the source and owner
- The content shared is not altered in any way
- The receiver of said content is made aware of this Intellectual Property clause.
12.Use of the Term ‘Dr’
The name ‘Dr Nitch’ is a brand name Trademark registered with and protected by the US Patent Office under number 3430575.
As a brand name Dr Nitch does not either intentionally or unintentionally seek to suggest that ‘Dr Nitch’ exists as a real person with a doctoral qualification or that any of the employees of Dr Nitch possesses a doctoral qualification.
13. Links to other websites
Where links or pointers to other websites and references to products and services offered by third parties are provided the purchase of such products and services may result in the payment of an affiliate commission to Dr Nitch. Links or pointers to other websites and references to products and services offered by third parties are provided to you for convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement or approval by us of
- the organizations that operate such websites;
- such third party products and services.
As we have no control or responsibility over websites or content maintained by other organizations, or for products and services offered by third parties, we do not assume any liability for your use of any of the foregoing, which use you acknowledge and agree shall be at your own risk.
14. YOUR LIABILITY
IF YOU CAUSE A TECHNICAL DISRUPTION OF THE SITE OR THE SYSTEMS TRANSMITTING THE SITE TO YOU OR OTHERS YOU AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING FROM THAT DISRUPTION.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS DR NITCH, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND PARTNERS, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, CLAIM, ACTION, OR DEMAND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING FEES, ALLEGING OR RESULTING FROM (I) YOUR USE OF THE DR NITCH WEBSITE; (II) ANY MATERIAL YOU PROVIDE TO THE DR NITCH WEBSITE, (III) ANY WEBSITE CONTENT THAT YOU USE OR (III) YOUR BREACH OF THE TERMS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PRIVACY STATEMENT, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. DR NITCH SHALL PROVIDE NOTICE TO YOU PROMPTLY OF ANY SUCH CLAIM, SUIT, OR PROCEEDING AND SHALL ASSIST YOU, AT YOUR EXPENSE, IN DEFENDING ANY SUCH CLAIM, SUIT OR PROCEEDING. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, WHICH SHALL NOT EXCUSE YOUR INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS.
17. Delivery and Payment
Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person and/or people
Access to the content and services contained within www.DrNitch.com is subject to a membership subscription fee which is clearly published across the site.
Unless otherwise published, all our prices and fees are payable in USD US Dollars. You are responsible for paying fees and taxes and/or VAT based on your domicile at the time of purchasing our product. We reserve the right to amend, change or alter all product and subscription pricing without notice.
If you are ordering a product from outside the UK or US, the receiver of will be responsible for any or all duties and fees incurred in the destination country. Please note that your order may be subject to delay, search and review by local border authorities when entering the destination country.
If you access the website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
We cannot guarantee continuous availability of www.DrNitch.com or ‘up time’ and the supply of said service may be interrupted or blocked by factors outside of our control. We cannot and do not give any implied or express warranties about the availability or www.DrNitch.com or the service and software therein.